Παρασκευή 11 Μαρτίου 2011



it's 6:40 am. No sleep. New day has dawned and I am the same old asshole i've always been. I guess somewhere, someone has awoken into a different man, a man he always wanted to be. Not me. I am still the same, got a few cuts and bruises from the efford but I am still the same.  I wonder if there's some sort of scientific aproach to this. I've always felt that all humans have, in their determining helix, the full spectrum of human characteristics. They are all capable of all- so what chooses us? What isolates that part of the DNA that will be activated and mould our character? Imagine, one day, people will be able to choose, will be able to determine their character, eliminate their cons and accentuate their pros...  one day randomicity will be a word unknown. One day we'll seize to be humans.... and on that day i will go in hiding. I 'stay the asshole that I am, forever!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: